Update: August 16, 2021

We are closely monitoring the situation that is developing in the Okanagan region with regards fire evacuation alerts and orders, related road closures and air quality concerns, and an increase in COVID-19 cases among unvaccinated people in the Kelowna area that has resulted in some additional restrictions.

The change in COVID-19 restrictions does not currently affect our plans, and we are hopeful that with a forecast showing a cooler weather will keep the fires from interrupting transportation or accommodations at La Casa at the beginning of September. So for the moment, we are not changing our plans, as there are still several weeks until the wedding. You will be hearing from us over the next few weeks as the situation develops.

In the meantime, if you haven’t already, please RSVP as soon as possible. If things have changed for you, or you had issues submitting an RSVP, please submit another RSVP. The form should work on all devices without issue moving forward.

Thank you, we are looking forward to seeing you all next month!

Jeff + Nicole